Lead Mgr, SrvcDeliveryGenMgmt
The Candidate is responsible for supporting the Business in Service delivery related Operations tasks which include Trade Servicing and Payments functions.
- Works closely with Global/Regional managers to develop and deliver a shared vision and strategy to optimize regional team's execution and performance.
- Act as a Go-To person for escalations and key liaison between the Business and other support functions
- Uphold and refresh Operations controls in accordance to company standards, corporate policies and market guidelines.
- Manage the team on day-to-day operations, including performing BAU activities and provide quality stakeholder/client management
- Identifies, investigates and resolves problems related to trade and payments. Work closely with technology and systems teams to ensure the system is efficient and incorporate any necessary risk mitigations.
- Understanding of local regulatory requirements
- Participate/Lead Project works and Initiatives - Adhoc projects and Continuous process improvement workflows / Queries management
- Works with the Business and Product Managers on key initiatives and new functions
- Prepares/Reviews quality metrics updates and reporting for management
- Represent the department as key SME and leads projects.
- Recruits, leads, and develops staff, maximize their individual contribution, professional growth and work collaboratively as a team, and across global teams
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
Tertiary education, preferably with Trade Finance or Payments experience in Banking
Minimum 12 years of working experience in a similar capacity is an added advantage
A good understanding of End to end operations for Payments and/or Trade Finance is highly desirable.
Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable in working in a global operating environment
Quick learner and able to work under pressure, enjoys working in a multi-tasking environment with strong numerical skills
Flexibility and Adaptability -Stagger Hours, working on weekends when required
Operations Internal Jobcode:
Global Pymnts & Treas Serv Ops-HR06382 Requisition Number: