Our client is a global well-known, well-established Quantitative hedge fund, currently hiring a young talent as a Junior Trader to join their elite team in Shanghai. A successful candidate should possess strong quantitative skills, passion in trading, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
If you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, financial or commodity or related field
- Excellent numerical skills and a passion on trading
- Ability to understand and hedge option Greeks
- Attention to details and ability to do P/L attribution and fine-tune strategies accordingly
- Critical communication and decision-making skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
An advantage if you have:
- Previous trading experiences especially in commodity futures or options
- Programming skills in C#/ C++/ Java/ Python
- Structured Product pricing and hedging experience in commodities.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.