Junior Research Analyst
JPMorgan initially set up the Centralized Research Group (CRG) in Mumbai in August 2002 to provide research and analytical support to its Global Investment Bank, supporting bankers with customized intelligence on targeted companies, sectors and markets, analyzing potential business opportunities and preparing client marketing materials. Starting off with a team of 10, CRG today has a team of over 250 people with its research coverage expanding to JPM IB locations across the world. In 2004, CRG Shanghai was set up to add to the successful roll-out of the Mumbai CRG team and provide multi-lingual research support (mainly Chinese apart from working closely with Mumbai on English language research projects). At the moment, this 40+ member team provides research services in English and Chinese to various teams in JPMorgan CIB.
At CRG, you will be closely integrated with Asia coverage banker teams. In-depth industry and capital market knowledge, financial analysis along with excellent communication and presentation skills will be the key skills to support Investment Bankers. CRG team members come from diverse educational backgrounds with strong academic performance and relevant work experience.
What are we looking for?
Research Analyst, Shanghai
• Bachelor/Master degree from a reputed college/institute
• 0-2 years of working experience in financial service industry
• Intellectually inquisitive and highly motivated self-starter with problem solving mindset
• Working knowledge of finance and accounting
• Analytical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts
• Good language skills (Chinese and English) are essential
• Close attention to details and ability to work to very high standards
• Capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines