- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
Insurance Solutions Specialist (Pre sales)
Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, ChinaThe Moody's Analytics sales team is organized to grow sales from the product offerings available in our product suite, which includes products and services of the Moody's Analytics organizations. To that end, Solution Specialists are in charge of the pre-sales activities for their respective territories and solutions.
The role requires relevant work experience of Regulation and Accounting with Insurance sector, especially in the area of Actuary, Insurance ALM, and Solvency II. In particular, the role involves understanding and assessing the impact of regulation, accounting standards to financial market. The successful candidate will be expected to match Moody's enhanced analytics and technologies with those clients and advising the client on framework design, methodology choices, and implementation.
The role will also require working with the relationship managers, advisory, implementation services, and partner, to identify growth opportunities and develop outreach plans.
- Help to build sales pipeline by working with the relationship managers, product specialists and services teams to promote Moody's Analytics solutions.
- Write proposals that effectively communicate MA's capabilities and that help the client visualize MA's embedded analytics and enhanced technology solutions.
- Generating pre-sales support documents
- Provide guidance to the sales team, and actively participate in growing, and shaping the practice.
- Performing presentations and demonstrations of the solutions to prospects and clients
- Build and maintain use cases and demonstration setups of specific software modules
- Preparing and conducting workshops and/or proof of concepts on clients/prospect sites
- Working closely with product management and marketing team
This role is expected to be supporting the pre-sales activity for Greater China and ad-hoc support for other regions in APAC as required.
- Bachelor's degree essential, Post-graduate (e.g. MBA, Master), or Ph.D. desirable.
- Fellowship of the professional associations like CAS, SOA, I&FA, CAA is preferred.
- Solid relevant expertise and industry experience, gained through working at insurance companies or top-tier consultancy firms or supervisory authority.
- Hands-on experience in domain of Actuary, Insurance ALM, IFRS 17, modelling, Solvency II.
- Familiarity with recent advances in insurance business and regulation.
- Broad understanding of the competitive landscape for products and advisory services targeted at the risk practitioner community.
- International experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Clear written and oral communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts to a senior audience.
- Position requires travel across Greater China and maybe APAC.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English required
Preferred Fluency in Cantonese a big plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.