- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our client is a global renowned asset manager, focusing on quant strategy. Currently, they are looking for institutional sales, responsible for business development and clients maintenance. The qualified candidate should have at least 4 years' relevant experience.
• Source potential customers and build on existing relationships in the China to develop business, maintain and enhance its connections and reputation.
• To exercise the highest standards of ethics and due care in safeguarding the interests of the company and its customers
• To travel, educate, plan road shows and schedule meetings with investment decision makers.
• Prepare timely and accurate detailed progress reports and analysis for management information
• To represent the Company at relevant industry meetings, seminars, awards and dinners as appropriate.
• To implement the departmental strategy in alignment with the Company’s objectives.
• Established relationships and proven track record of business development within the Chinese institutional investor market (Associate level experience).
• Investment knowledge and ability to communicate effectively.
• Direct experience of working in Investment Management or Investment Banking.
• Alternative investment experience is highly desirable.
• Basic quantitative knowledge/skills (know about basic statistics, probability distribution, derivatives…).
• Fluency in Mandarin and English is essential.
• Intelligence with the ability to quickly gain an understanding.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Awareness of the regulatory landscape for the relevant markets.