About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Work with Corporate Client's IT team to integrate with SCB's API platform
- Test integration in testing environment and get the sign-off
- Move the setup to production and establish the integration in production
- Provide the production support during the warranty period and hand over to production support team
- Participate in the development and testing of API Banking components adhering to high level of TDD and BDD disciplines
- Collaborate with the other technology teams, business analysts and business stakeholders across CiB businesses.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or related majors
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in IT industry with related finance domain knowledge
- Fast learner, strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Open & trustworthy communication skills, fluent English
- Experience in working in intercultural teams
- Courageous to critique and suggest improvements
- Team-based ethics but independent thinker
- Delivery oriented, good time management
- Understanding of various security methodology, encryption algorithm and authentication mechanism, etc.
- Familiar with LINUX commands, SQLs (Oracle)
- Outstanding development skills in Core Java
- Experience with Spring framework and Spring Boot based Micro-services
- Experience in distributed systems such as ZooKeeper, Kafka, Cassandra, etc.
- Agile practices (Scrum, TDD, BDD) is a must
- Continuous Integration evangelist
- Experience in Source code version control systems (GIT)
- Basic knowledge on Electronic Banking and Cash Management Applications
- Knowledge on Payments, Collections, Trade, Supply Chain Finance, Funds Transfer, Regulatory Reporting
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .