IT Security Manager
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 15 Oct 18
IT Security Manager
- Responsible and maintain relevant process and procedure, focus on network security / access control / system vulnerability assessment.
- Responsible for relevant security platform monitoring ( ie. Security log review / NAC / DLP/Hardening etc. )
- Research and evaluate new and emerging information security technologies.
- Provide information system related security advisories and consultation for projects. This may include (1) vendor evaluation, (2) technical design, (3) project information security risk assessment.
- Participate in review of security baselines for information security related infrastructures.
- Support due diligence related to information system security area.
- As a computer security incident management team member and effectively respond or support various unpreventable computer security incidents
- Be as bank IS awareness program promotion team member, coordinate bank BU/SU reps for security issue identifying / solutionning / awareness improving.
- Ensure Outsource Service Providers (OSPs) comply with established/agreed processes and procedures through random assurance checks and verification
- Conduct penetration tests in accordance with established guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor industry for threats/potential threats, assess, recommend and ensure appropriate actions are taken
- Ensure that the Bank is prepared to handle computer security incident in term of his/her assigned working scope.
- Review and manage firewalls, patch and intrusion detection management.
- More than 5-years experience of working experience in Information Security.
- Familiar with the network security information and related products (eg. Firewall / IDS / Sniff), familiar with the information security management system.
- Familiar with the System hardening on Windows 2000 above and Unix/Linux, etc.
- Two or more years experience identifying and responding to hacking incidents, large and small scale virus infections and analyzing systems for symptoms of compromise. (preferred)
- Ability to plan, organize, and effectively participate in projects and lead project tracks
- Ability to provide the information solution individually.
- Is bilingual and fluent in both English and Mandarin languages.
- Effective interpersonal skills, ability to communicate complex issues, designs etc. effectively and to communicate statuses and other business
- A team player, self motivated, and resulted driven.
- Minimum bachelor degree with major of Computer related.
- Working experience in bank is preferred.
- Professional certification of respective IT areas （eg：HCIE / CCIE / CISP / CISSP / CCSA / CCSE/ CCNA ） is preferred.