Our client a leading bank in China is looking to hire a smart and proactive individual in their IT Security team. This position is responsible for managing local aspects of Information Security and Data Protection having a good understanding of China's rules and regulations.
- Establish and implement information security, including cybersecurity, and data protection processes in China Branches and ensure compliance with Bank’s security standards and local regulatory requirements
- Function as an internal consulting resource for the China Branches on information security and data protection.
- Knowledge in China regulations such as "CBRC" or "CSRC" or "SAC" or CAC" is a must.
- Manage the security incident process to ensure compliance with Bank’s security standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Establish, implement and review the local security incident procedures.
- Coordinate the implementation and reporting of the local regulatory requirements related to information security, including cybersecurity, and data protection
- Follow-up on security related audit and inspection issues
- Support security related training and awareness initiatives
- Be a local point of contact for information security and data protection related topics in the branch.
- University or college or comparable professional experience.
- Security-related certification preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in the financial services industry
- In-depth knowledge of security and data protection regulations
- Awareness of technologies including intrusion detection techniques, Internet security, encryption and digital certificate uses, firewall management.
- Team player with ability to work independently