IT Business Analyst / Project Manager - Equties - China
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 24 Apr 18
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- Design strategic solutions for new business initiatives.
- Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification.
- Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs.
- Manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects.
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Cash APAC BA/PM team in Shanghai. Our role is to provide Front to Back BAPM working across the Equities Cash Front and Middle office trading technology suite.
The team consists of flow engineers with in-depth knowledge of the business and IT systems. This is a highly regarded team who add value to complex cross-system and sometimes cross-business product deliveries. This team works closely with counterparts in US and EMEA. The team has knowledge of multiple flows including but not limited to Direct Market Access, Algorithmic Trading, Programme Trading and single stock worked. They are also working accross PositionKeeping, Risk Management, Post Trade Processing (Booking and Trade Reporting).
Your experience and skills
- Experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Knowledge of Cash Equities and/or FX, Derivatives
- Experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front-office systems and teams
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results.
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of China equity cash markets
- Knowledge of China Regulations.
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– Fluent in English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.