Head of Trade and Export Finance of VTB Bank (PJSC) Shanghai Branch
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Full time
- Permanent, Full time
- VTB Capital
- 23 May 19
JSC VTB Bank Shanghai Branch is a Chinese branch of VTB Bank, a leading Russian financial group. It is the first branch of a Russian bank having a financial services license on the territory of the People's Republic of China. The main tasks of JSC VTB Bank branch in China are maintenance of commodity circulation between Russia and China as well as foreign trade operations of Russian companies developing their business in China and Chinese companies operating in the Russian market.
- A university education and at least ten years of work experience in the relative field;
- Strictly observe daily working discipline set up in the Branch and comply with People's Republic of China banking industry professional business ethic requirements (Including Code of conducts of financial professionals);
- Good professional ethics, integrity, characters, and reputation, having a good record of compliance with laws and regulations, and having a spotless record;
- Good analytical skills and communication skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Originate and implement Trade and Export Finance transactions, referred to issuance and confirmation of LCs (and its post-financing or discounting), LGs, Trade related loans, PXFs, Sinosure covered deals and other ECA covered transactions of similar nature;
- Dealing with Chinese and foreign corporates as well as Chinese and foreign Financial institutions while performing his/her employment (functional) duties;
- Dealing with varied departments within the Bank, in particular coverage, sales, credit, risks, GTB, etc., with regard to deal origination, structuring, pricing and execution as well as marketing of trade and export finance products;
- Provide product expertise and conduct internal sales;
- Actively develop and drive the Trade and Export Finance business of the Branch;
- Prepare and implement of relevant product manuals and procedures;
- Duly prepare current and long-term action plans as required by the Bank/Branch regulations and procedures, Russian and PRC regulators;
- Perform IT-related duties/work related to documenting, analysis and processing of data/information;
- Provide due methodological assistance to the Branch divisions.