Finance Operation Analyst
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Provide efficient finance operations and risk management for domestic trading activities.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Familiarity with all transactions and products under L/C, UCP 600,
- Legal understanding of PBOC and SAFE local policies
- LC relevant experience for 3-5 years, bank experience prefer, or Trade Finance experience for no less than 3 years, experience in Legal / Logistics / Insurance will be a plus
- Well-organized and quick response, good communication skills, strong coordinating skills, problem solving ability
- Diligent and sharp eye for attention to details
- Responsible attitude, initiative, confidentiality, team player
- Ability to take on more and different responsibilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word and Excel
- Checking L/C draft, L/C and arranging necessary amendments to make sure it’s workable under contracts.
- tracing L/C’s and arrange discount in China if necessary
- checking documents prior sending them out to the advising banks
- Prepare, review, amend and monitor contract for all transactions from each commodity desk in accordance with company policy and procedure
- Check and approve payment order for procurement related contracts
- Check and approve cargo release for sales contracts
- Record inventory movement into finance database
- Check and approve other payment orders
- Authorize payments through online banking system
- Work with London Insurance dept., local insurance broker and underwriter to provide full coverage for domestic business, office property and general liabilities
- Handle insurance declaration, endorsement and claims
- Review Due Diligence Report, storage agreement and etc., to approve new warehouse location, and maintain approved warehouse list
- Participate new business initiatives and provide advice/solutions on payment & delivery terms, logistics, warehousing and insurance
- File and maintain hard and soft copy of all contracts and associated correspondences accurately, systematically and safely.
- Run various contract reports by different criteria as required, such as by duration, business type, commodity, etc.
- Internal: Traders, Traffic, Legal, Accounting, Credit;
- External: Insurance Broker, Insurance company, Logistics company