- 3-4 months bouns CNY
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Profile Search & Selection
- 16 Sep 18 2018-09-16
Finance Manager for China is considered the "owner" of the Fund's Finance function in China
- Financial Reporting
- Plan / manage financial reporting process. Ensure robust controls are in place and implement Global / Regional policies and procedures where relevant.
- In charge of month-end accounts close
- Review / provide analysis and commentaries on monthly accounts
- Maintain schedules for audit & tax purposes
- Liaise with external auditor and provide the necessary information for disclosure in the audited account / draft up the audited accounts.
- Direct & Indirect Tax Reporting
- Prepare / review indirect tax computation and return
- Work with Regional Tax Team and prepare / review corporate tax return
- Prepare/ review WHT return
- Assist in tax related administration (eg. Filing and registration with tax authority)
- Business Support
- Collaborate with Regional MI Team and provide management information and insights to business and support local initiatives.
- Assist in annual budgeting exercise.
- Prepare / review periodic regulatory submission
- Liaison person for banking matters
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting and project.
Experience and Qualifications:
- CPA with a degree in Accounting or equivalent
- Min 7 years' experience in finance
- Financial industry working experience, preferably with MNC
Skills / Knowledge:
- Good analytical, problem solving and people management skill
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal skill - able to work well with all stakeholders
- Proficient in Mandarin and English (verbal and written)
- Good team player