- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Oct 18
Are you a seasoned trader who is savvy about avoiding risk? Do you know your market like the back of your hand? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– generate revenue and grow client business
– proactively keep on top of market developments and trading opportunities
– facilitate client order flow by providing liquidity through internal capital or accessing third-party offerings
– follow regulations and internal policies, including quality of execution, pricing, hedging, trading limits and compliance policies
– manage broad range of risks, including but not limited to trading risk, execution risk, operational risk and compliance risk (you're experienced enough to be well aware of the risks)
You'll be working in the FX, Rates & Credit trading team in Shanghai. We trade a broad range of fixed income products in China and faciliate the client order flow by actively making makets.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?