- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Hong Kong
- 03 Sep 18
FI Flow Sales
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
A global, multi-billion dollar European bank is currently seeking for a Financial Institution Sales their Sales team in the heart of Shanghai. You will play a key role in the organisation's initiatives in dealing with institutional clients to start within their desk focusing on Flow Rates Derivatives. Fluent Mandarin and Fluent English is a must.
Key responsibilities of the FI Flow Sales include:
- Develop and build strong relationship with Institutional clients in China, and other key markets with to maximise benefits and profits of the bank.
- Handling Client interaction with Rates Derivatives.
- Provide write-up on market trends and products to clients.
- Generate new ideas and ensure maximum revenue is generate for the desk.
- Understand the clients' profile and identify appropriate solutions.
Key requirements include:
- University graduate with a minimum of 5 years relevant sales and product promotion experience in Flow Rates Derivatives.
- The candidate must have offshore market experience; and a strong understanding of Flow Rates Derivatives.
- The candidate must have the ability to work under pressure on a very tight timeline.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Language: Native Mandarin and Fluent English Skills