Equities Trading Support (IT Algo's) - China Onshore ( WFOE - Shenzhen)
Equities trading support as part of China onshore Equities electronic trading system support team. Team is responsible for production support and ongoing maintenance of suite of front office applications including order management system, algo trading, market connectivity and risk checks engine.
- You will provide support for critical applications used in equities front office trading working directly with Traders.
- Support includes monitoring system health, handling trader queries, production deployments & validation, handle incidents and track open problems to closure.
- Maintain the documentations & support knowledge base required for the applications involved.
- Collaboratively partner with business, shared services and IT business partners and teams to drive production issue resolution and/or facilitate china users requirements implementation.
- Coordinate and contribute towards events like BCM tests, power-down, hardware upgrades or onboarding new flow.
- Might require travel to CS Hong Kong for training and meetings (once every couple months).
- Production support experience on critical FO electronic trading systems.
- Understanding of equity products and China markets behavior.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users including traders, COOs & controls.
- Understanding of FIX protocol and interaction with OMS/EMS.
- Good experience in algo trading is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in programming and meaningful hands-on experience in technologies including (not limiting to) UNIX, Sybase, Oracle, Python or Shell/Perl scripting is a plus.
- Good understanding of ITIL framework.
- Ability to take ownership of issues and follow through effectively to resolution of task / issue.
- Ability to operate in a distributed team environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytic, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- You are ambitious and have the ability to multi-task while being able to prioritize and follow through on tasks.
- Open to work on a shift basis/flexible hours.