- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
DeveloperAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to be part of the Digital Channels team.
The team is responsible for building user-centric native and web-based digital banking applications for use by both internal Bank's staff and external Bank's customers around the world. You will be working with highly skilled engineers on WebServices (APIs), iOS, Android, Responsive front-end web platforms, Micro service and Devops and get to work in modern software development environments and practices. As part of the digital channels team, you will have an opportunity to contribute to the evolving technical direction of the team as we adapt to this rapidly changing space.
As a Senior Developer, you will be working in multiple agile software delivery teams to deliver the business value to the Bank's digital channel. You will understand the different technology silos within the Bank and how to interface with them. You will be part of the team that constantly analyze and improve the digital channel platform from a technical point of view as well as from user experience view. You'll keep yourself updated with the latest software technologies and spread the knowledge to your team.
- Translating product strategy and vision into product features and capabilities.
- Understand the different technology silos within the Bank and put the "solution jigsaw pieces" in place
- Communicating and co-ordinating with different technology silos
- Ability to bring new ideas and present them in clear, thoughtful manner
- Evangelize the adoption of Agile development practices
- Coach and provide candid feedback to team members, help the team overcome obstacles
- Catalyst for adoption of modern software development practices
o Dockerable application
- Ensuring delivery of software into production, following the Bank's delivery process guidelines
- Collaboration with Product Management and Marketing
- Required Skills
- Excellent in communicating and presenting technology topics
- Deep understanding of microservices and how microservices design works, familiar with spring boot framework is highly desired.
- Understand REST and knows how normally authentication is handled in a stateless environment.
- Be able to work with tech lead to deliver design and architecture.
- Enterprise Integration Patterns and frameworks.
- Devops & Automation
- Software version management - GIT
- Auto testing, Auto Building, Auto Deployment;
- Build Systems - Maven, Gradle
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins, Sonar
- Continuous deployment
- Linux - Shell and Python scripting
- • iOS and Android native;
- Apache Camel, Apache CXF, Active MQ
- Spring Framework stack - Spring Web MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Integration, Spring Boot;
- Performance engineering of Java applications
- DevOps - Tools and Techniques
- Docker & K8S
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.