Dealer Development Manager
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
In this role you will be a part of the WFCDF China platform, responsible for originating and closing financial transactions with new dealers within an assigned target market to develop new business, and eventually, retain and penetrate existing business, based upon approved vendor programs.
- Develop customer relationship and execute strategies to drive growth, retention and profitability of accounts and optimize market penetration. Drive wing-to-wing sales process including customer prospecting, lead generation, making sales calls, analyzing data, preparing proposals and credit packages, negotiating price or other terms, and coordinating onboarding and ongoing relationships with customers.
- Work with Risk and operations to negotiate and maintain program offerings that leverage credit Insurance programs and other risk mitigation programs to meet risk requirements.
- Accountable for delivering assigned sales volume and margin target at the beginning of each calendar year.
- Ensure integrity and compliance in sales process.
- Assist in other business areas as may be required by China Commercial Leader.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor or Master Degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or other business-related curriculum with minimum 2 years of sales or channel management experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience (or minimum of 2 years of transactional experience in financial services).
- Knowledge of credit/financial principles and analysis.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Strong team player, work ethic and commitment
- Can do attitude and hard working
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English & Mandarin, spoken and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to travel extensively.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.