Credit Structuring & Origination
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- You being part of Credit Suisse's Global Trading Solutions division, within the Investment Bank having responsibilities on our Cross Asset Structuring desk being the main structurer based in Shanghai representing the Solutions and Public-Side Trading business in delivering focused and professional client servicing, supporting the commercial efforts of the group.
- You will be leading the setup of business infrastructure in the Shanghai Branch
- Pricing and structuring of Fixed Income products, mainly Credit and Hybrids for the China Market.
- Opportunity to support the growth of our China structuring business across the Bank in enabling the achievement of the Banks income and volume target across fixed income products.
- Responsibilities in building the client coverage and our service offering across a broad client base including institutions, asset managers, funds and more.
- Deal structuring, managing documentation and in the execution of fixed income products.
- Working closely with regional and global trading desks, sales, model developers, and risk management groups.
- Calibration, fine-tuning and in the improvement of various trading components in order to improve strategy performance.
- Assisting the team in identifying new opportunities and products development.
- A minimum of 6+ years relevant practical knowledge and experience of originating, pricing, structuring Fixed Income products within the China Market.
- Demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Strong commercial acumen, problem solving and self-learning ability
- Excellent written and verbal abilities in English, with a native level of proficiency in Chinese Mandarin given the market of focus.
- Having a strong work ethic and the ability working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines with you being able to prioritize well.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Your strong attention to details, having the ability to work in tight deadlines along with you being highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Good knowledge in financial engineering, statistical analysis is essential.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.