- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 17 Jan 18
Corporate Partnership Manager
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Corporate Partnership ManagerRole
- Maintain strong collaborative and strategic connections with all existing partners, help frontline to boost up mortgage drawdown, and NTB acquisition and new fund by improving agent referral productivity.
* Explore new channels, including but not limit to developer, property agency, and other potential partnership top down by the Group relationships.
* Onboard qualified developers and property projects for mortgage business according to Guideline and credit criteria.
* Work with various stakeholders to ensure end to end successful implementation.
* Leverage diversified channel resources to support and organize selected themed & high value Micro-Marketing Events to drive NTB & deposit.
* Optimize contribution of each channel by initiating effective market campaigns and tracking sales productivity from time to time.
* Plan & pipeline business partners and alliances based on Priority target client segment aligned to each city.
* On-board quality business partners and alliances for growing Priority Segment AUM & Income.
* Work closely with City Sales Managers and Branch Managers on referral catching implementation.
* Track and prepare performance reporting and corporate partnership.
* Manage business partners and corporate partner relationship.
* Adhere & comply with China and Local City Regulation, Group Legal & Compliance, SCB CN Policy, Procedure & Guideline.
* Regular review as per DOI and exceptional cases investigation and following up.Selection Criteria:
Bachelor degree or above, major in Economy, Business or equivalent, with minimum 5 years working experience in dealing with CFO and senior management of developers preferred, or banking mortgage business experience related.
Capability of market research of industry trend, policy, regulatory instruction as well competitor's behaviour.
*Working independently in a mature manner, logical thinking, strong stakeholder management skill, action oriented, and willingness to deliver under pressure.
* Excellent project plan & management skill.
Good presentation / negotiation / communication skills.
Local residence, have existing relationship with external counterparts.