- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 14 Oct 17
Corporate Partnership Manager
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Scope Of Role:
To achieve Retail Banking business target through the implementation of quality corporate partners development, relationship maintenance & management.
* Acquire Quality Corporate Partners focusing on Property Developers and/or property-related themes corporate partners, but not limited to only Property as a major theme.
* Deepen existing Property Developers relationship for new projects to acquire Priority Segment clients define as 2mio DD and/or CNY 500k AUM.
* Explore new corporate partners referred by Group Alliance and cross border alliance team.
* Lead each corporate partner's end to end on-boarding process including but not limited to on-boarding qualified Property developers and property projects for mortgage business according to Guideline and credit criteria.
* Maintain and build strong collaborative and strategic connections with all existing corporate partners.
* Work with various stakeholders to execute on frontline mortgage drawdown volume, cross selling to retail and wealth products for NTB & Qualified Priority NTB clients.
* Develop initiatives with Corporate Partners for implementation such as selected themed & high value Micro-Marketing Events to drive business goals
* Ensure end to end is carried out in accordance with Group Internal Policy, Guidelines & External Regulations.
* Optimize contribution of each channel by initiating effective market campaigns and tracking sales productivity for each initiative launch upon approval.
* Identify, Plan and Deliver on quality corporate partners that are aligned to City Strategy direction.
* Lead the end-to end execution to meet deliverables on time as per plan
* Fulfil mandatory documentation requirements for approvals that are in adherence to Group Internal Policy, Guidelines & meet SH & City external regulatory requirement
* Proactive engage City Sales Managers and Branch Managers on implementation on referral conversion to grow Priority Segment AUM & Income.
* Develop clear action plan and tasks to meet deliverables as plan
* Perform update accurate performance reporting from each corporate partnership in SCB dedicated platform.
* 0 error on on-boarding documentation of Corporate Partnership.
* Adhere & comply with China and Local City Regulation, Group Legal & Compliance, SCB CN Policy, Procedure & Guideline on on-boarding, planning and execution process.
* Escalate existing Corporate Partnerships that have changes as per Alliance Guideline.
* Conduct visit minimum once every quarter to corporate partners for review of business results, new initiatives ideation and/or solve issues with SCB approved solutions.
* Regular review as per DOI and exceptional cases investigation and following up.
* Update/report City regulatory changes and scope business impact with facts.
* Report to SCB CN HQ on pre-arranged time on progress and plans.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.