Corporate Development Director
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyd Morgan China Ltd
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
My client is a global supply chain manager primarily for US and EU brands, department stores, hypermarkets, specialty stores, catalogue-led companies, and ecommerce sites.
Market / Ecosystem Landscape:
- Provide insights on supply chain and consumer goods industries landscape and overviews of startups and incumbent players.
- Understand technology, innovation, new business models and talent trends affecting markets relevant to the company.
- Evaluate unique opportunities and strategic threats to the company’s business and present insights on alternatives to the executive management.
- Prepare strategy materials to support internal strategy meetings.
Partnerships and Alliances:
- Establish and develop network of partners relevant for the company. Manage relationships with partners and target companies, VC firms and other stakeholders. Maintain CRM.
- Research, evaluate and make recommendations for potential partnership / alliances formats, key drivers and commercial assumptions.
- Identify potential targets for investment, acquisition and strategic partnerships. Validate quality, reliability and scalability of selected partners.
- Analyze financial and other available business information of target partners with a view toward their tactical and strategic fit into the company's portfolio. Support models development (with finance team) and valuation analysis for potential deals.
- Build case and prepare materials for the company internal decision making process.
- Coordinate target partner outreach, engagement initiatives and processing deal.
Act as liaison between selected partners and the company; divisions and facilitate pilot activities such as: providing support to business in formalizing project scope and metrics, project owner and sponsors