The China Client Advisory team is seeking a Client Advisory Analyst to join Winton’s Shanghai office. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with colleagues to implement Winton’s sales strategy and identify new business opportunities with institutional investors. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading, rapidly-growing global asset manager, and to contribute to its continued success.
- Source potential customers and build on existing relationships in China to develop Winton’s business, maintain and enhance its connections and reputation.
- To exercise the highest standards of ethics and due care in safeguarding the interests of the company and its customers.
- Raise awareness of, and promote and secure investments into Winton’s investment programs.
- To travel to, educate, plan road shows and schedule meetings with investment decision makers.
- Support other functions of the Company including fund operations and investor services.
- Prepare timely and accurate detailed progress reports and analysis for management information.
- To represent the Company at relevant industry meetings, seminars, awards and dinners as appropriate.
- To implement the departmental strategy in alignment with the company’s objectives.
- Top university degree.
- 1-2 years of working experience in the financial industry.
- Good knowledge on markets, investments and fund products.
- Basic quantitative knowledge/skills, such as basic statistics, probability distribution, derivatives pricing is highly desirable.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is essential.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Appropriate country specific licences.
- Understanding of the regulatory landscape for relevant markets.