- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 18 Feb 19
Chief Operating Officer / Managing Director - Alternative Fund Services
This a excellent opportunity to join one of the renowned global fund services group and drive the business with your strong leadership skills, business network and understanding of the fund administration business.
The incumbent would be overseeing and take charge of the overall management and growth of the fund services business in the Shanghai office, China. The role will be responsible for the managing the company’s resources and cost, and as well as employee performance management. You will be actively involved in strategic planning, and to work with the global management team on executing business strategy.
You will also be representing the fund services in the industry conferences & events, and to participate in client pitches.
Travelling would be required to meet clients in the Asia Pacific region.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/ business or other disciplines
- Min. 10 years’ experience in alternative funds industry in asset management, or fund administration role.
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic and market environment in which the funds services operate
Please contact Lyn at email@example.com or Daryl at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 15C7420 | Registration No. R1328173
**All information will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only short-listed applicants would be notified. Thank you for your understanding **