Chief Financial Officer – Fortune 500 business
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Drake International
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
• China-based opportunity • Start-up business experience • Background in IT, E-commerce, or any relevant industry
Our client is a global hospitality business and they are looking to hire an experienced CFO to operate and lead the finance department across a new business unit.
Reporting directly into the CEO of the business, the incumbent will be responsible to lead all scopes within finance, including business finance and analysis, finance reporting, financial operations, treasury and value adding into the business through strategic planning.
Key performance indicators of this role would include, but not be limited to the following
- Financial strategies and risk mitigation
- Structuring and negotiation of transactions with key stakeholders
- Value maximization through providing expert opinions and providing suitable business growth suggestions
- Building strong internal and external stakeholder relationships with key partners and stakeholders
The ideal incumbent would be someone that has a demonstrated success as a financial leader, preferably experienced in a startup venture. The ability to converse in Mandarin would be required with the role liaising closely with both Chinese internal and external stakeholders.
To register your interest in the position, please submit a copy of your updated CV in Word format to Tan Peng Cheng (EA License No: 11C3510, Reg. No. R1110843) at email@example.com