Cement Trading Manager, China
Job Reference: RS0454B
Job Title: Cement Trading Manager, China
Location: Asia Pacific
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a bulk materials trading company looking to hire a Senior Trader to cover the Chinese and Asian markets. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- In charge of expanding and maintaining the company's construction industry client base across China and Asia, trading cement, clinker, gypsum, slags.
- Actively source cement, cementitious products and by-products from bulk and raw material trading houses
- Work closely and liaise with the shipping and operations teams, following the trade process from start to finish, taking on any problem that may arise.
- Stay up to date with market trends and changes to investigate and develop new market opportunities.
- Reports into Regional Director
- Minimum 6 years' experience trading physical bulk products with at least 2 years' experience trading cement, and cementitious products (clinker, gypsum, slags etc.)
- A strong network of contacts in the dry bulk and construction industries, across China and the APAC region.
- Excellent knowledge of trading, shipping, chartering and operations processes.
- Fluency in Chinese and English is mandatory
- Located in Shanghai or happy to relocate
If you match the job description and are keen on applying for this role; please send us a copy of your resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application through the Vacancy Form.