Care Services Coordinator / Delivery Engineer
Company & department description
SWIFT provides the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 11.000 customers in more than 200 countries and territories.
Our employees are the foundation of this success. SWIFT has a unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged. And we think you'll like our office culture, built around the way we work to achieve a healthier work/life balance.
If you want to be part of our dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages that we are waiting for you here at SWIFT.
SWIFT Asia Pacific is looking for an ambitious individual to join China Professional Services team
as a Care Services Coordinator and Engineer
to ensure the delivery of the recurring operational services to our customers in China.
The role will require to work hand in hand with other Professional Services teams, Operations, and Customer Support as well as external partners. The role allows high growth possibilities to evolve into other positions within SWIFT at Beijing or Shanghai or other offices. Responsibilities Your responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Care Services delivery as detailed in the Advanced Support and Care Services Catalogue
- Act as SWIFT's face towards customers and delivery partners
- Deliver Care services where required, e.g. Remote Access, Light Check, Updates Management as per Advanced Support and Care Services Catalogue
- Promote and propose change in customers' SWIFT environment for resilience and optimization of their use of products and services
- Work on project basis to enhance Care Services tools and processes along with gloabla nd regional teams
- Manage Care Services process documentation and monitor process conformance
- Work towards creating innovative ideas to enhance Care Services
- Support continuous improvement on Advanced Support and Care services portfolio
- University degree in Computer Science or IT related fields, or equivalent experience
- 4 years' or above experience within the area of technical support and/or operations
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Excellent communication, coordination and planning skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention to details
- Technical skillsets on operating systems, servers, and networking
- Ability to work under pressure at customer location
- Willing to travel (within China and APAC)
- A team player, willing to work in a multicultural environment
Extra assets / advantages
- Taking responsibility for the work done
- Other major Asian language
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, AIX or Linux
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP networking technologies including routers, VPN, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge of Perl, Java, XML, Bash, JIRA is an asset
- Knowledge of database and security technologies
- Knowledge of Alliance interfaces
- Certification/Knowledge such as ITIL, COBIT, TIPA, ITSM, and ISO9002