CWM, Private Wealth Management, Private Wealth Advisor, Associate/Vice President - Shanghai
Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM)
Across Consumer and Wealth Management (CWM), Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for consumers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across CWM, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and leading-edge technology, data and design. PWM
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond. YOUR IMPACT
Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) serve as trusted advisors to their clients, including high net worth individuals and families, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and select institutions, including foundations and endowments.
PWAs not only deliver a high level of service and an unparalleled investment platform, but also serve as their clients' bridge to the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning, and private banking services.
PWAs and their teams offer specialized support and advice tailored to meet the specific needs and goals of each client. This investment advice is based on analytic rigor, taking into account a client's investment objectives, liquidity needs, and risk tolerance. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Leverage your unique background and experiences to build a business within Goldman Sachs
- Work with a team to source and develop new business opportunities, as well as to support existing client relationships
- The New Private Wealth Advisor (NPWA) Development Framework allows new advisors to work as part of a team to gain a comprehensive level of general knowledge and to acquire specialized expertise within the team
- Attain the skills needed to build relationships with clients and prospective clients and develop a strong network of intermediaries
- Enhance your investment acumen through creating asset allocation strategies and holistic wealth advisory recommendations to clients
- Record of academic and professional achievement
- Entrepreneurial spirit coupled with a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build and foster a strong network of relationships
- Creative approach to problem solving and developing innovative solutions for clients
- Self-motivated and able to work in an autonomous, yet collaborative environment
- Demonstrated interest in financial, economic and global capital markets
- Possess knowledge of investment products and be able to execute trades for equities, derivatives, fixed income, bonds, warrants and mutual funds
- Strong client focus, business development and relationship management skills
- Commitment to excellence and a high level of integrity
- Prior sales, fundraising business development or investing experience a plus, but not required
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity