CIB-GCB MNC TS Sales-Associate
- Sales of the entire TS product suite/solution, including core cash clearing, liquidity management and foreign exchange solutions.
- Proactive identification, solicitation and acquisition of new names with a focus on delivering new business revenue.
- Understand industry/client segment-unique challenges and requirements, work with various areas of the firm, to design and provide TS solutions.
- Partnership with Bankers and regional/parent team in key account planning, including setting and implementing the account strategies.
- Drive the profitability growth of the segment covered.
- Build successful relationships with internal stakeholder across business lines to maximize revenue growth with target clients.
- Work with the HQ/regional team in preparation and submission of global/regional RFPs.
- Lead and coordinate with regional/in-country Bankers and TSMs on regional businesses.
- Lead, coordinate and assist various TS functions, including Product, Technologies, Implementation, Operation, Client Account Management and Solution Center, to deliver solutions, implement and provide services.
- Timely communication with MNC bankers and regional bankers / TSMs, including completion of client call reports.
- Support the Bankers in client on-boarding from TS product aspects.
- Timely completion of Product KYC compliance requirements.
- Active participation in internal & external industry sessions.
- 5 years' experience in banking industry, previous experience in sales, sales support, sales/client-facing is preferred.
- Teamwork oriented, good communications & interpersonal skills, self-motivated and organized.
- Good time management skills and willingness to accept responsibility and accountability for meeting deadlines.
- Good understanding of the multinational corporations business activity, in particular cash / treasury management area.