- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Shanghai Shanghai Shi CN
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Shanghai
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Financial management & Treasury
- Lead, direct, and control the organization's financial resources to maintain the short and long-term financial health of the business.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the country executive level to develop and implement an organization-wide financial strategy that aligns with the ARL China's vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Establish, select and manage ongoing relationships with bank, external consultants and advisors (for example tax advisors, accounting firms) and other financial institutions to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Analyze ARL China's revenues, liabilities, credit conditions, and other financial indicators to forecast it's short, medium, and long-term cash flow position; evaluate and recommend investments, funding sources, and other financial instruments that will meet these cash flow needs.
Business controlling and reporting
Advise senior management on financial matters and on the potential impact of current and future laws and regulations on the operation of the organization.
Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
Prepare ARL China's financial reports and present findings and recommendations to the top executive group and/or Board. Reports may include auditor and financial analyst reports; profit and loss statements and balance sheets; management financial reports, and regulatory reports and filings
Accounting & Tax
Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop financial staff to ensure that the organization's accounting activities are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
Direct all financial functions so that financial transactions, policies, and procedures meet the organization's short and long-term business objectives and are conducted in accordance with regulations, accounting principles, and standards. Activities may include: accounting; credit control; cash flow; tax; insurance; treasury; internal audit; budgeting and forecasting; and foreign exchange.
Ensure that all tax returns, tax declarations, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
- At least 5-year experience in financial management position, experiences in treasury management and as business controller would be preferred.
- Very good with IT , SAP system and Microsoft office
- The position requires a very transparent & reliable individual with strong sense of integrity
- Team worker with strong leadership
- Very good ability to adapt to different cultures & worlds
- Proficient in English language, both written and conversational Motivating conditions
- Strong knowledge of China local accounting, tax, and compliance