- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Associate, Solutions Activation Team- IMO
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Associate, Solutions Activation Team- IMOAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Provide administrative support by accepting and arranging processing of various channels (straight2bank) and related products and services setup requests for all Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB), Commercial Banking (CB) and Business Banking clients; including internal setups e.g. for Client Access, TB Implementation testing setups, various internal operations unit's setups relevant to SAT.
• Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients and internal stakeholders
• Responsible for ensuring all documentation is in place before handover to GBS teams for processing for simple and complex onboarding and maintenance setups
• Follow logging of all setups in unit in house tracker and GEMS
• Referral management on setups in line with Global and Country DOIs
• To provide second level client support to resolve technical operating problems by conducting investigations, rectifying errors, including phone, email and on-site training and support,
• To ensure proper authorization process is followed when accepting setup registrations, submitting documents to GBS teams and file documentation as described in the respective DOIs
• Support new and junior team members by helping them in managing the BAU through knowledge sharing around systems and processes
• Develop and maintain rapport with business stakeholders e.g. TB Implementation Managers, Product managers, Relationship and client managers as well as GBS Hub teams (cross functional) for superior onboarding and ongoing support to all clients
• Ensure discipline and risk control around client confidentiality in all interactions via calls and emails
• Ensure strong due diligence on document safekeeping and data confidentiality
• Perform /maintain oversight of recompilation controls around vasco tokens and documents
• Support Team manager by handling / resolving first level escalations
• Timely escalation of setups off SLAs or any other issues being outstanding for clients, internal stakeholders
• Provide guidance and due support to Client Services team in resolution of 2nd level setups investigations
• Highlight significant issues/errors to team leader
• Awareness and adherence to IMO Business Continuity Plan (BCP) by maintaining due service delivery in crisis situations
Our Ideal Candidate
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in Banking and client facing
• Client focused
• Computer literate
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with internal and external stakeholders
• Ability to work under pressure
• Understanding of process risk and controls
• Understanding of internal geographical network
• Good product/processes knowledge relating to channels.
• Able to exercise careful judgment and endeavor to work independently
• Pay attention to detail
• Sense of ownership
• Drive for growth
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.