Description About this role About BlackRock CCB Wealth Management Limited:
BlackRockâ€™s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being and the firm has a long history of investing in and serving investors in China. BlackRock aspires to become the leading global asset management firm operating in China and is committed to contributing to the long-term development of the local asset management industry. BlackRock CCB Wealth Management Limited - a Shanghai-based joint venture between BlackRock, China Construction Bank and Temasek - aims to deliver investment excellence by offering customer-centric, diversified and innovative wealth management products and solutions to help Chinese people build savings that serve them throughout their lives. About the Role:
This role reports into the VP of Marketing, BlackRock CCB Wealth Management Company and will be driving the execution and implementation of marketing activities across branding, product promotion and digital marketing. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Support the formulation of branding and marketing strategy that drive business growth
- Work with business partners closely and drive the planning and execution of the marketing campaigns and client events
- Develop marketing collaterals such as poster, brochure, fund flyers and videos; updating materials on a regular basis, fielding client requests, and driving compliance review processes
- Manage and maintain the corporate website; plan the contents and design acquisition campaigns including livestream events for the social media accounts, such as WeChat
- Evaluate and report on marketing campaign metrics to further enhance the marketing campaign efficiency
- Collect market intelligence, turn it into insights and share with stakeholders and marketing peers
- Understand client behavior, needs and market trends to create an innovative and impactful experience
- About 5 years of relevant experience in financial industry marketing, or in-house/ agency, experience with asset management industry is preferred
- Ability to understand and articulate investment concepts and strategies at multiple levels
- Strong verbal and written communication capabilities (English and Chinese)
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, be involved in many projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Creative and self-motivated individual who works collaboratively in a high performance, team environment
- Good project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Highly effective in developing relationships with cross-functional team members and multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS required, preferably with a focus on Finance, Economics, Marketing, or Business
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being.Â Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their childrenâ€™s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment â€" the one we make in our employees. Itâ€™s why weâ€™re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com |Â www.blackrock.com/corporate Â | Instagram:Â @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock Â | LinkedIn:Â www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.Â We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.