See job description for details
About The Role
- Experience in banking relationship management with Large Local Chinese corporates
- Opportunity to actively grow your portfolio
- Provide cutting-edge solutions and advice to our clients
Role Location: Shanghai, China
Role Type: Permanent, full-time
As the Associate Director for Large Local Relationship Management, you will-
- Manage and grow a portfolio of accounts through client acquisition, cross-selling, and referrals
- Possess a clear understanding of the performance history and future plans of each portfolio (account planning) before advice is given to the client
- Keep abreast of key economic trends impacting your portfolio
- Collaborate with product partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective and value adding strategy is identified for the client whilst minimizing all potential risks to ANZ
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in the banking industry, managing local corporate client (Chinese clients) relationships
- Solid understanding of financial statements and credit skills (business lending) and a good understanding of China regulatory or compliance landscapes
- Demonstrated understanding of small/medium business needs and expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and client focus
- Ability to work autonomously, work with a team and solve problems quickly
- Team player with sound knowledge of corporate banking products, such as trade, cash, markets, syndication, DCM, SAF, etc.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number CHI004287