- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 12 Jan 18
Associate/Associate Director, Leveraged&StructuredSolutions
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
To assist Directors and Managing Directors in the sourcing and executing of Leveraged and Structure Solutions transactions.
Leading the way in International Banking. Standard Chartered is one of the world's most dynamic and exciting international banks. Once you have joined the team, we offer many opportunities to expand and grow your career.
To succeed in this role we are looking for:
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Financial modelling;
- Preparation and presentation of information memoranda, prospectuses, credit applications with limited supervision of AD/Directors/MD's;
- Carry out due diligence under the supervision of AD/Directors/MD's;
- Assist Directors/MD's in structuring and monitoring of transactions;
- For more senior ADs, supervise and train Analysts/Associates working as part of a deal team;
- Collect, review and analyse financial and other information from multiple sources;
- Compile a detailed credit analysis as part of the credit application process for transactions;
- Support in onshore compliance and regulatory reporting; as well as other team administrative matters.
Qualifications & Skills
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong record of achievement in academics and full time employment in corporate finance;
- Candidates should have a Masters/MBA/CPA degree or a Bachelors degree with relevant experience from a good university;
- Superior analytical aptitude, creative problem solving abilities and excellent communication skills;
- Strong corporate finance transaction execution track record with a particular focus on cross-border deals;
- Ideal if there is good knowledge and understanding of legal/tax/commercial/accounting/debt structuring aspects;
- Team player who can work well with other stakeholders;
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin skills;
Key Skills Include
- Advanced excel modelling skills;
- Familiarity with other key software such as Word, Powerpoint, Bloomberg, etc;
- Generate prospectuses/ information memoranda/ investment teasers/ pitch books;
- General industry/ country/ company researches;
- Ability to perform Discounted Cash Flow and other forms of valuation.
- Ability to perform capital structure analysis with preference given to candidates with some debt advisory experience.
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...