Our client is expecting a new Associate-VP & Principal to join their team and expand their Asia business line.
Joining the team, you will be responsible for:
• Report directly to the Managing Partner, you will play a key role in leading the execution of deals on the whole deal process including taking responsibility for supervising financial models and valuations.
• Conduct research from primary literature, proprietary databases and tailored industry surveys etc.
• Prepare Investment Committee presentations and memorandums.
• Conduct market research and analysis to generate investment opportunities and strategies.
• Business travel for due diligence work
Interested candidates must:
• Master or above with healthcare-related discipline and graduated from a Top-Tier Universities (Complusory)
• For Associate level: 3-5 years working experience (Investment experience is not required)
• For VP level: 5-10 years working experience (PE/VC investment track record is complusory)
• For Principal level: over 10 years of experience (at least 6 years in PE/VC investment experience)
• Excellent English and Putonghua communication/presentation skills.
• Strong healthcare background with the passion to switch to finance/ investment are welcome
• Be highly driven, motivated and eager to build an investment career with a leading PE group.
* The role would be based in HK/SH/BJ
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: Jovid.Tong@onearw.com