Assistant Manager, Regulatory Reporting
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Jun 19
See job description for details
- Be part of the Regulatory Reporting team
- Experience in regulatory reporting and automation development
- Reports to the Head of Regulatory Reporting
About The Role
Role Location: ANZ China – Shanghai
Role Type: 12 months fixed term contract opportunity, full-time
As the Assistant Manager for Regulatory Reporting, this requires you to be familiar with local regulatory reporting requirement and bank products. You will contribute in in the establishment of effective regulatory reporting framework and continuous improvement in processes to meet tight external deadline. You will be accountable for driving end to end process improvement. Responsibility for managing reporting process, ensuring well controlled, efficient process. You are also involve in the system development and interaction with IT and vendor.
In addition, you will review the extraction data with raw source data and conduct impact analysis activities regarding new system launch or new regulations on reporting process.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Proven experience in Finance roles with a focus on regulatory reporting automation development.
- A certified Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Strong knowledge of banking products and excellent analytical skills.
- Demonstrated excellent planning, co-ordinating and prioritisation skills, strong initiative and proactive attitude to meet commitments and undertake additional responsibilities that add value.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code CHI004288.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave