- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 15 Jan 18
Assistant Manager, CE Insights, TCF & Conduct
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
1 Drive improvements for all CE (Client Experience) objectives, TCF/KPIs in Red/Amber 2 Analyze root causes of top complaints/feedback and advise related units for rectifications and long term improvements (i.e. preventative measures) 3 Vendor Management, RFI Client NPS Surveys management (results analysis and broadcasts) 4 Group/Country CE Reporting (i.e. Retail/Biz Banking TAT, Complaints, Incidents, OHS, etc.) 5 Operationalizing country Client Experience Meetings and follow-up of actions 6 Support the execution of CE team led projectsKey Responsibilities/Challenges:
1. Consolidate and coordinate reporting of all CE metrics - NPS, TCF, Complaints, Mass Incidents, New account opening TATs - ensuring the highest standards in data quality and reporting timelines.
2. Manage monthly and semi-annual external customer satisfaction and advocacy surveys (e.g. NPS, FTR/OHS) including result analysis & communication.
3. Drive NPS/FTR/OHS improvement and action plans to achieve the targets agreed to improve client experience for Retail Banking clients
4. Support implementation of survey-related, process improvement initiatives
5. Channel feedback on top client and frontline pain points via the framework established by the Group
6. Support the Head, CE in operationalizing the country RB CEM (Client Experience Meeting)
1. Work closely with the Manager, Reporting & Governance to identify the trend of service issues (complaints/feedback) that are being escalated from clients
2. Review & analyze root cause of complaints - segregated by one-off and structural (thematic issues).
3. Work with the relevant stakeholders in country, such as Retail/Wealth Management Product teams, Segments, Digital Banking, process teams, IT & Operations, for developing action plans with clear timelines for resolution of the thematic issues - socialize action plans via country CEM/other forums in country
TCF & Conduct
1. Build a culture of treating clients fairly and conducting sustainable business practices within the country RB business by defining and implementing a roadmap of initiatives aligned with centrally agreed directives on Conduct and TCF.
2. Ensure continuous engagement with the Product, Distribution Network/Client Acquisitions and Compliance teams on TCF performance and implementation of conduct related initiatives
3. Lead and represent country along with Head, CE in TCF review sessions
4. Review and manage performance of TCF results and follow through on actions with the relevant stakeholders.
5. Support Head, CE and work with Performance teams to design and execute the CE related components of the frontline sales incentive scorecards
6. Support the preparation of CE materials for frontline staff broadcasts and sharing
1. Excellent communication skills on engagement with customers
2. Several years of banking experience preferred
3. Previous experience in a Customer Experience/Customer Service role is a plus
4. Proactive, positive attitude, customer oriented, self-motivated & a strong champion of team work spirit
5. Willing to work under pressure and tight timelines
6. Skillful in written Chinese and English.