Assistant Director-Event Management (Digital Market)
- Manage events in China from planning through implementation.
- Engage with stakeholders internally and local partners externally to formulate multi-channel plan that meets company goals.
- Assist line of business to develop and implement events strategy in China, to ensure appropriate local adaptation for China market.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and trends in China. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement our digital campaign in order to increase our online presence e.g. website development and social media campaigns, etc.
- Manage team projects to ensure all aspects are on track, including events content, marketing, operation and follow ups.
- Budget control for events, e.g. manage and update events cost timely.
- Bachelor's degree is required, business or marketing and events preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in events management, and event digital marketing experience in China is preferred.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking and great time management.
- Up-to-date with the latest social media trends and an avid user of social media channels in China.
- Great communications skills, initiative and positive working attitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the live events.
- Proficient written and spoken in English and Mandarin.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.