- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank China
- 11 Oct 17
Assistant CRU Manager
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.1. To handle complaints in a professional manner so as to recover customer's confidence in the Bank or to turn complaints into business opportunities if possible; and to safeguard the Bank's good image in the public;
2. To identify and escalate the potential risks or opportunities to the Bank;
3. To feedback the process flaw or staff misconduct to the Bank.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. To ensure all daily complaints have gone through sufficient investigation, analysis, escalation and reflection, and rectification if needed.
2. To provide premium service to complainants by maintaining high quality service in the following areas: Ease of contact, Sincere and professional attitude, Prompt acknowledgment and reply (meet pre-defined Service Standards), Proper handling (e.g. offering reasonable and effective solution) and Clear communication.
3. To reply customer on offering apologies/explanation and/or compensation when appropriate.
4. To guarantee the quality of FTR case completed by CCC or other front line.
5. To identify and escalate potential risks/frauds/areas for the prompt rectification/ improvement.
6. To identify business / improvement opportunities and report complaint which require special attention and design of preventative measures to supervisor.
7. To assist Compliance to draft the reply letter to regulator.
8. To ensure the documents including the investigation, internal discussion, solution decision, and communication to customer etc. be well filed in system.
9. To support any ad-hoc projects initiated by other depts. if needed.
Qualifications and Skills
1. Excellent communication skills on engagement with customers
2. Several years of banking experience preferred.
3. Proactive, positive attitude, customer oriented, self-motivated & a strong champion of team work spirit
4. Willing to work under pressure
5. Skilful in written Chinese and English.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.