- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Analyst, Balance Sheet Management
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Analyst, Balance Sheet ManagementAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
- Producing internal and external reporting for balance sheet / liquidity management, including:
- Data processing & analysis for all kinds of routine & ad-hoc requests;
- Backup for daily b/s and ratios monitoring.
- EUC maintenance.
- Dealing with administrative BAU and providing ad-hoc support for the whole team.
- Be a data expert and assist/backup the role for BSM reporting with a focus on the production of internal and external reports
- Responsible for the BAU and ad-hoc data support for B/S analysis
- Assist other team members to provide prompt and insightful analysis on queries from senior management
- Bachelor degree majoring in Finance or Accounting related;
- At least 2 years working experience in financial institution or international audit firm (with exposure to banking industry);
- Outstanding Excel skills and data analysis capability
- General knowledge in balance sheet management
- Good communication and interpersonal skill;
- Quick learner and self-motivator and able to work under pressure; and
- Good at spoken and written English.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.