About this role Role Description Blackrock is seeking a motivated individual to join the China Marketing team, based in Shanghai, to help support the marketing activities for the China business. Primary responsibility of the role will be building and maintaining a library of materials for
About this role
Blackrock is seeking a motivated individual to join the China Marketing team, based in Shanghai, to help support the marketing activities for the China business.
Primary responsibility of the role will be building and maintaining a library of materials for China sales teams and partnering with our regional team to ensure consistent messaging and global scalability. Secondary responsibilities include supporting China marketing team in execution and implementation of strategic marketing campaigns and projects.
- Develop key marketing collaterals such as factsheet, brochure and fund flyer; updating materials on a regular basis, fielding client requests, and driving compliance review processes
- Partner with digital marketing team to design contents & acquisition campaigns for BlackRock’s digital platforms including BlackRock website, WeChat and Ant Fortune
- Evaluate and report on content usage and work to optimize content and processes
- Assist team members to support marketing campaigns, client events, mail & email campaigns and strategic projects
- Manage and analyze marketing campaign metrics to further enhance the marketing campaign efficiency
- Collect market intelligence, turn it into insights and share with stakeholders and marketing peers
- Understand client behavior, needs and market trends to create an innovative and impactful experience
Qualifications and Experience
- About 5 years of relevant experience (finance, research, product strategy, media or marketing); experience in asset management industry is preferred
- Investment related experience and interest
- Good verbal and written communication capabilities (English and Chinese)
- Able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment, be involved in many projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Creative and self-motivated individual who works collaboratively in a high performance, team environment
- Good project management skills, including an ability to move projects forward in a complex environment
- Highly effective in developing relationships with cross-functional and cross-regional team members
- Ability to understand and articulate investment concepts and strategies at multiple levels
- Strong attention to detail
- BA/BS required, preferably with a focus on Finance, Economics, Marketing, or Business
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.84 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.