The position will be based in the Global Sales and Customer Service and will be part of a team who will be responsible for managing overall client relationships. The Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining close communication with existing customers, as well as facilitate communication and coordination with various teams to ensure client issues and support needs are resolved effectively. The Account Manager with also be responsible for sales renewal targets and generating new leads through cross-selling opportunities with existing customers.
- Maintain regular interaction by visiting existing ERS & CPS customers (client list to be provided) after sales and/or after-implementation to discover issues at their stage in order to retain customers and to help retain the maintenance service subscription
- Convey the company's value proposition and deliver on sales targets for recurring revenue.
- Play a critical role in the contract renewal process and client retention strategy by growing relationships which cover a defined territory and base of business.
- Provide renewal forecast and pipeline information to management.
- Keep clients informed of our recent development relevant to the solutions they have introduced. Solicit feedback and communicate it back to sales team and/or product team wherever applicable.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to address the issues or specific interested identified; Follow up through the process to ensure timely response to clients' requests.
- Prepare reports on account status at regular interval or upon request
- Maintain a standard level of product knowledge
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting and extensive client relationships at the designated account
- Contact clients to promote and secure their attendance at events
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, preference with degree level in a computer science, engineering, mathematics or similar discipline.
- Experience in a client services or sales support, account management, relationship management or other related client-facing position preferably within the financial services sector.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is a must.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task.
- Position requires travelling within China.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.