Looking for a new exciting opportunity? A high-growth start-up company based in Japan is looking to hire a Legal Manager (Compliance) to support their renewable energy business. The individual will be responsible for the strengthening of their governance and compliance systems. The role will be based in either the Tokyo or Fukuoka office, with the possibility for a remote-based work as well.
This role is based in their Tokyo or Fukuoka office, but there is a possibility for a remote-based work as well.
A high-growth start-up company based in Japan is looking to hire a Legal Manager (Compliance) to support their renewable energy business. The individual will be responsible for the strengthening of their governance and compliance systems. You will lay the foundation for the regulatory compliance function of the organisation and gain experience in the electric power business.
- Designing appropriate governance and compliance programs
- Identifying associated compliance risks
- Developing and disseminating of related regulations
- Designing and implementing of training programs for crews
- Monitoring of internal processes
- 3+ years of compliance experience in a business/consulting company
- Knowledge of related legal matters
- Outstanding communication ability
- Experience in managing of projects
- Able to read, write, and speak English at a business level
- High ethical standards
- Experience in leading an organisation
- Working in international organisations
- Working experience in venture capital firms
- Familiar with legal affairs including reviewing of contracts and researching on laws and regulations
- Experience in dealing with operations under department jurisdictions