- Nanjing, Jiangsu Sheng, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Sep 17 2017-09-11
金融 资本证券法律事务 投并法律事务 IPO 上市公司并购重组
Financial legal director/vice director
1. Implement the group’s legal affairs of capital securities, such as IPO, M&A and information disclosure.
2. Carry out legal affairs related to investment and M&A programs of the group, including due diligence, demonstration of transaction schemes, and drafting and reviewing the legal documents involved in the transactions. Provide suggestions for the legal risk control during the transaction process.
- Master’s degree or above, majoring in law;
- Have passed the judicial examination;
- At least 6 years’ working experience in legal areas and 2 years’ experience in the field of capital securities;
- Candidates who have been independently responsible for capital securities programs in intermediary organizations such as listed companies, securities companies and law firms are preferred;
- Excellent written and oral English;
- Overseas education background preferred.