Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading insurance group, is looking for an Information Security and Risk Senior Manager to be based in Macau. The successful candidate will be the key person in providing Information Security advisory for the Macau market. Macau PR is required for this position.
- Act as a business partner on IT Security Control, Governance, and Risk Control with the Macau business units.
- Perform risk assessments to identify gaps in compliance with information security & BCP standards and policies.
- Access and review potential risk exposure, including security vulnerabilities, coverage of security technologies, application security, technical control compliance, etc.
- Provide advisory support for compliance with Macau’s regulatory requirements, such as Monetary Authority of Macao (AMCM) and Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Advise business & technology users on technology risk policies/standards to ensure that the security principles are understood; Ensure that security solutions are adopted by the users.
- Collaborate with IT/Business to perform information security, risk & compliance assessment through the application SDLC.
- Participate in global and local risk/security initiatives
- Facilitate global security awareness and education across the region.
- Plan and drive the IS audit plan across various scopes, where it can focus on high-risk domains.
- Around 10 years of technology experience, in technology security, risk, or audit.
- Strong knowledge of risk control frameworks, risk management practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Background and certifications in Information Security and Risk (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CPDSE, CRISC, etc)
- Working experience in information security or IT Audit with consulting firm background is a great plus.
- Strong project management and stakeholders management skills.
- Excellent Communications Skills in English and Chinese. Knowledge of Portuguese would be a great plus.
- A resident of Macau SAR.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Information Security & Risk Senior Manager (Macau) in the subject header
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) UAT Testing CoE Leader - Banking Platform
2) Technical Writer and Editor - Innovative FinTech
3) QA/Application Support - Leading Global Investment Bank