truView Product Support, Senior Asscociate
Who we are looking for
truView Product Support, Senior Asscioate What you will be responsible for
As truView Product Support, Senior Asscioate you will
What we value
- Perform frontline technical support as part of a global team to deliver exemplary customer service to State Street's truView (Risk Analytic) clients.
- Coordinate with business, internal application support and vendors to investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve client-reported problems or issues detected by monitoring/automation tools
- Timely Response to business requests and queries by providing information with all relevant data points and clarity
- Major Incident management, analysis and documentation
- Identification of scenarios for possible major incidents; Identifying activities for automation and implementation
- Support change management and post-deployment verification
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Unix or windows server experience
Why this role is important to us
- Unix or windows server experience
- Good communication skill
- Good conduct of English skill
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers