The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for:
As UX designer ,officer, you will:
What we value:
- Manage and participate in product discussions in the business area of the company's project, deeply analyze and understand product requirements, and participate in product prototype production
- Responsible for the interactive and visual design of the product, output the design plan in line with the product attributes, and lead the team to provide high-quality design content in teamwork
- Work closely with development engineers to track product realization effects and control the quality of restoration
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- 4 years or more of interaction/UI design experience, sensitive to user experience, and refined design portfolio (quality is greater than quantity)
- Familiar with the research & development and iteration process of Internet products
- Have rich design experience and strong innovation ability for data visualization
- Specialty in Axure, Adobe CC and other design related tools (design thinking and execution ability is greater than software skills)
- Componentized design thinking to improve design and front-end implementation efficiency
- Excellent aesthetic ability, good at research and analysis, great interest and unique insights in visual and interaction designHabit of pixel-level details control, strong communication skills and teamwork spirit
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 3 years' experience in related function
- Strong learning ability, interested in the combination of technology and design and desire to explore
- Basic English reading and writing skills. Strong spoken English skills is preferred.
- 3D design experience is preferred.
- Rich experience in multi-screen adaptation is preferred.
- Having basic programming knowledge is preferred
- Video editing and After Effects experience is preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.