Senior Application Developer, Officer
Who we are looking for
Software Quality Assurance Engineer works for the OTC Hub. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Application Quality Assurance Engineer you will
What we value
- Work in an agile team, collaborate with team members from global to achieve delivery;
- Develop and maintain automation plans, frameworks, scripts, and metrics for functional, integration and regression testing; Run daily regression suits, analyze results and debug failures.
- Defect management oversight by providing timely defect reporting, safekeeping and tracking through defect-life-cycle; collect and effectively communicate test automation execution metrics; participate in daily stand-up, iteration planning, product demos and retrospective meetings.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Minimum 3+ years of test automation experience with strong Java/Python & SQL skills.
- Experience with Cucumber Framework, Selenium, Test NG, API testing.
- A self-motivated individual and good team player can work well with local and remote teams;
- Accounting and financing knowledge is a plus;
- Experiences working with a global team is a plus;
Additional requirements About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree in or higher in computer science or related field is preferred
- Good English writing skills, CET6 is preferred
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers