Quality Assurance, Senior associate
Who we are looking for
GTS QA provides professional quality verification & assurance to applications in State Street asset services. This role will be responsible to optimize the automation for end-to-end scenarios for OMS, which including ROI evaluation, automation framework & scripts development, and continuous integration etc. The role is based in the China Hub. What you will be responsible for
As Quality Assurance, SrAssc you will
What we value
- Defining, analyzing and documenting project automation requirements;
- Evaluating the automation ROI and applying best practices for effective communication and problem-solving across global teams;
- Hook-up test framework with continuous build/deployment tools.
- Writing, reviewing and implementing test cases for automation.
- Performing integration, functional, regression and E2E testing.
- Participating in automation design and review and outstanding issue resolve.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Above 2 years of test automation experience, preferably within a financial software environment.
- Familiar with Java programming language.
- Demonstrable and current hands-on experience in automation testing tools and scripting languages. Experience with and understanding of databases (Oracle, SQL) and UNIX.
- Strong problem-solving skills and trouble-shooting skills. Anticipate, identify, track and resolve issues and risks affecting own work and work of the project team.
- Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 2 years' experience in related field