Why this role is important to us:
The role will be responsible to develop the functionality for compliance system. This role is based in the China Hub and will report to the developer lead of truView development team.
What you will be responsible for:
• Responsible for position data processing, quantitative model development, market data and reference data development
• Big Data calculation
• Warehouse built using NoSql: HBase/Mongo
• Administrative UI for showing result
What we value:
• These skills will help you succeed in this role:
• University degree in the field of Computer Science or related
• No-SQL database knowledge, HDFS/HBase/Mongo or any other no-sql DB
• Strong java/python oriented design/development experience
• 3+ years of work experience in developing backend/services (Spring MVC, Spring Boot, etc.), 3-tier applications, etc.
• Good English language and communication skills
• Experience of large scale system development preferred.
• Knowledge of Finance, accounting and project experience preferred.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 3 years' experience in related function
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers