Integration Developer Senior Associate
What you will be responsible for:
- his role will be to support the creation and implementation of the industry's first ever front-to-back investment management and client servicing platform.
- Alpha combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationship with clients. Through information and insights investment analytics, data solutions, and front office tools our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value for the Alpha front-to-back solution. We offer client solutions and implementation services that give our clients new functional capabilities that help drive efficiencies and new technical capabilities. Alpha offer information, data management, and front-to-back office tools plus analytics to help clients achieve results and manage risk.
This role is based in the China Hub.
What we value:
- Work with Boston-based BAs, internal product teams, and client IT groups to organize and design integration plans for large client implementation efforts
- Design / develop reusable integration interfaces for current project as well as future client integrations independently
- Engage and work iteratively with both internal testing teams and client end users to support end to end testing
- Plug and play in any type of project demands
These skills will help you succeed in this role: • 3-5 years of experience in IT development with financial applications. Preferably in portfolio management and trading systems • Familiarity with roles and processes in investment lifecycle • Excellent knowledge of ETL tools (ex: Pentaho Kettle), Java and SQL • Experience in requirements analysis and system design • Experience with managing development testing cycles • Ability to communicate effectively • Must have the ability to meet aggressive timelines • Experience of working in a financial industry and regulatory initiatives • Strong in at least one of the technical skills, and has broad knowledge in various areas. Education & Preferred Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree or above and minimum 3 years' experience in related function About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers